Mother-in-law a Nightmare


It has been 6 months i married I have mother in law along with sister in law.
Day by day i am getting treated like a slave by them.Specially my mother in law always compares me with her daughter (Even though i havent seen her doing ANYTHING related to house chores at home) and always comments on what ever i do.
I can never get my free time during weekends or during week days after returning from office. My husband if i tell all this never cares and always says that his mom is right.

Because of such comparisions and comments i just avoid as much as possible being with them. But still at times it is inevitable to avoid.

And MIL always wants me to be in the kitchen serving her daughter and her. I have been all the work that she told me to do . But still if st times i am not well or not able to do what she said she starts complaining and scolding me in front of my husband and others giving them an impression that i am not listening to her.This makes me feel hurt a lot.

My husband never tells or asks his mom why she is doing like this to me (his wife). Sister in law is the root cause of all this as she indirectly tells something to her mom and she starts to pressure me with lots of work.
I never ask a single paisa from my husband as i too earn enough. After coming home or at home i am just a SLAVE. and i am treated this way by everyone (including my husband)

1 comment

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm currently casting a new show for a major cable network. We're searching southern california for a DIL who needs help dealing with her MIL. This is a great opportunity for free therapy and all parties involved will also be compensated. I'd love to send you a flyer if you know anyone who might be interested or if you'd be willing to post it for your readers... please email us at momshowcasting@gmail.com for more details.
Thanks!
Karen Happel
Casting Director

Post a Comment

 
|  Nightmare in Laws | Mother-in-laws | Daughter in law. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger